Learn how to make IndusInd credit card online payment easily by reading this article. If you are new to IndusInd credit card and want to apply for IndusInd credit card or want to check the IndusInd credit card status, you can check my previous post. You can easily pay Indusind credit card bill from the comfort of your home. Of course, there are few more ways you can pay IndusInd credit card bill. We will see one by one.
Credit Card Helpline number is 1860 267 7777.
Indusind credit card payment online:
You can pay IndusInd credit card bill via demand draft or cheques, but it is always wise to choose to do the IndusInd credit card payment online. No long queues and no waiting time to get your cheque cleared. Moreover IndusInd credit card online payment is free. What else do you need to pay your IndusInd credit card bill easily?
IndusInd bank’s IndusNet is the facility of Visa credit card bill payment service. You just need to know the credit card number for which you are going to pay the bill. That’s it.
Steps to pay IndusInd credit card bill online from IndusInd net banking:
1. Visit www.indusind.com.
2. Login to IndusNet (Internet Banking) with the User ID and login password.
3. Click on Funds Transfer.
4. Add a beneficiary for Visa Credit Card Bill Payment by providing the beneficiary name and VISA Credit Card number. This is an one time process.
4. Go to the Transfer Funds page and choose “To any Visa Card” option.
5. Select the IndusInd Bank Account through which you want to transfer funds to the credit card account.
6. Select the credit card to which you want to make the payment.
7. Enter the amount to be transferred.
8. Confirm the transaction date.
9. Confirm the transaction and validate through a Transaction password/OTP.
That’s it. Your credit card account will receive the amount you send from the IndusInd bank account easily.
Other options to pay IndusInd credit card bill:
IndusInd credit card bill payment from ATM:
You can easily pay your IndusInd credit card bill from ATM. Using ATM funds transfer facility, you can easily do this.
Below are the steps to make IndusInd credit card payment online via ATM.
- You have to select Visa Credit Card bill payment option.
- Select the IndusInd Bank account through which you want to transfer funds.
- Enter the Beneficiary VISA Credit Card number.
- Confirm the transaction.
IndusInd credit card bill payment from other bank account via Swiftpay:
With Swiftpay facility, you can make IndusInd credit card payment from other bank account easily. You do not need to hold IndusInd bank account for using this facility. Just any other bank account is fine. But you should have net banking id and password for the bank account from which you are going to pay IndusInd credit card bill.
2. Select card type.
3. Enter the IndusInd Bank Credit Card number.
4. Reenter IndusInd Bank Credit Card number.
5. Enter your email id(optional field).
6. Enter your mobile number(optional field).
7. Enter the payment amount in Rupees.
8. Choose the net banking account from the drop down which contains different bank accounts.
9. Click on ‘Pay Now‘ button to pay from your net banking account(any other bank accounts from the dropdown). You will be redirected securely to the payment interface of your chosen bank.
10. Enter your Net Banking User ID and Password of your Bank Account / Equivalent details).
11. Confirm the payment amount. Your account will get debited instantly.
12. You will get the transaction acknowledgement immediately on the screen. The transaction status of ‘Success’ or ‘Failure’ will be shown. In case of ‘Failure’, you have to make the payment again. If the success/failure message is not displayed, please check if your bank account has been debited before trying to make another payment.
Your IndusInd Credit Card account would be credited within 3 working days excluding weekends and bank holidays. Hence please make payments at least 3 working days before the payment due date.
IndusInd credit card bill payment with Swiftpay-IndusCube app – IndusInd credit card bill payment from other bank account via app:
The process to pay your IndusInd credit card bill via SwiftPay-IndusCube app is quite easy. Just download the app and you can make payment from any bank account in few clicks. You will also get reminder of your upcoming payments by this app.
Cheques / draft drop boxes:
You can make your credit card payments via a cheque or a draft available at multiple drop box locations.
NACH facility for other bank account holders:
You have to mail the duly filled NACH form to the IndusInd bank, authorising it to debit your other bank account to use this facility.
Auto Debit facility for IndusInd bank account holders:
If you hold an account with IndusInd Bank, you can authorise the bank to debit your IndusInd bank account. You have to download the Auto Debit mandate form and submit to the bank.
Visa money transfer:
IndusInd Bank Visa cardholders can transfer funds online from any of their other bank accounts to pay the monthly IndusInd credit card outstanding amount.
Payment Through NEFT Facility:
If you have a savings account with any other bank which offers online funds transfer facility (NEFT), you can use it to pay your IndusInd Bank Credit Card bills.
Payment through SWIFT Transfer from abroad:
You can now do a SWIFT transfer from your local bank branch abroad to pay your IndusInd Bank Credit Card bills.
Direct visit to branches:
You can pay your IndusInd credit card bill by visiting the branches of the branches in the below cities. You have to tell your 16 digit IndusInd Bank Credit Card number in the branch.
IndusInd Credit card facilities:
IndusInd Bank offers a wide range of options to help you to know your credit card statement. Below are the options available to let you know the credit card related details.
SMS alert service helps you to
- get your credit card payment status anytime.
- get update on your credit card outstanding amount.
- payment due date
- confirmation of your IndusInd credit card payment.
IndusInd Credit card statement – Monthly physical credit card statement:
IndusInd Credit card statement – Monthly physical credit card statement is a monthly IndusInd Bank statement of your credit card account.
It contains a complete record of all payments received and transactions for the statement period. It contains all domestic and international transactions pertaining to both your primary and add-on cards.
IndusInd Bank Phone Banking IVR:
You can call the 24 hour Phone Banking Number at 1860 500 5004 to get full information on your credit card anytime.
The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Service helps to:
- check your outstanding balance
- check details of your last few transactions
- confirm receipt of your payment
IndusInd customer care:
- Visit their branches.
- Write through IndusNet.
- Contact call center from Monday to Saturday between 8:00 am to 11:00 pm in the following numbers. Mumbai Customers : (022) 4406 6666 and Customers with MTNL/BSNL Numbers : 1860 500 5004. Other Customers : 1800 209 0061
Hope the article ‘ Indusind credit card payment online – Indusind credit card online payment – Pay Indusind credit card bill online’ helps you to know about the process very easily.